Volunteer roles “We love our volunteers” (Jill and Minnie)
Come Volunteer with us…
Volunteers are critical to our organization. Each tax season our volunteers contribute their time and expertise at one of or more Tax-Aid’s sites within the six Bay Area counties. In 2017, our volunteers provided over 6,500 hours of service which directly enabled clients to receive over $2.8 million in federal and state refunds.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Have strong communication skills
- Are comfortable working with diverse populations
- Are willing to volunteer four Saturdays during the tax season (January until April 15th)
Tax-Aid Volunteer Handbook
- Where should I volunteer? Click on the site profiles to learn more about all of our tax locations.
- For a list of our Volunteer roles click here.
Click on the button below to reserve your space today.
click here to edit your exiting Registration
On demand training is now available.