Tax-Aid has partnered with Intuit TurboTax and the IRS Free File program to offer a free online option for filing your tax return yourself. If you are comfortable with using a computer and following instructions, this option may be a good fit.
Click here to view 2017 tax sites
Service is on a first-come, first served basis. No Appointments are necessary. Show up early and bring any of the following documents:
- Tax forms from your job (Form W2)
- Any tax forms from your bank or other work (including Form 1099s)
- Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number cards for you, your children and/or your spouse
- Any tax forms for your Social Security income or retirement income
- Any other tax forms showing income you receive
- Any forms related to a student loan or tuition you paid including the cost of course material
- The name, address and Social Security number or Employer Identification Number for your babysitter or child care provider
- Property tax statements
- A canceled check for direct deposit (to get your refund faster)
- Health Insurance statement for 2016: Form 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C
- If you have your own business or own rental property you will also need to bring the total amount of cash you received and a list of what you spent on your business.
- We are dedicated to helping as many community members as we can and encourage taxpayers to be wary of preparers promising faster refunds through expensive financial practices, like loans.
- Want to get started? You can print a copy of our intake packet and bring it to the site with you: Intake packet – English/Spanish or Intake packet English/Chinese
Is your income higher than $54,000? File your taxes at no cost using the IRS Free File Program.