The program is open to all individuals and families with gross incomes of less than $53,000.
Service is on a first-come, first served basis. Show up early and bring anythat you have with you:
- Tax forms from your job (Form W2)
- Any tax forms from your bank or job (including Form 1099s)
- Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number cards for you, your children and/or your spouse
- Any tax forms for your Social Security income or retirement income
- Any other tax forms showing income you received
- Any forms related to a student loan or tuition you paid including the cost of course materials
- The name, address and Social Security number or Employer Identification Number for your babysitter or child care provider
- Property tax statements
- A canceled check for direct deposit (to get your refund faster)
- Health Insurance statement for 2014, 1095-A (if you have it)
If you need to get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITINS), please fill out this form and bring the originals of the documents listed on page 3 of the form with you. (Por Espanol www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw7sp.pdf)
If you have your own business or own rental property you will also need to bring the total amount of cash you received and a list of what you spent on your business.
Click here and fill out the online form and we will send you detailed information on all Tax-Aid sites and locations — including the one closest to you — via email this fall.