The program is open to all individuals and families with gross incomes of less than $54,000.
We are in the process of updating our tax site locations for 2017. Tax-Aid will return to many of the locations we were at this year. To see where we were offered free assistance in 2016, Click here to view 2016 tax sites
Click here and fill out the online form and we will send you detailed information on all Tax-Aid sites and locations — including the one closest to you — via email this fall.
Service is on a first-come, first served basis. Show up early and bring any that you have with you:
- Tax forms from your job (Form W2)
- Any tax forms from your bank or other work (including Form 1099s)
- Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number cards for you, your children and/or your spouse
- Any tax forms for your Social Security income or retirement income
- Any other tax forms showing income you receive
- Any forms related to a student loan or tuition you paid including the cost of course material
- The name, address and Social Security number or Employer Identification Number for your babysitter or child care provider
- Property tax statements
- A canceled check for direct deposit (to get your refund faster)
- Health Insurance statement for 2016: Form 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C
If you have your own business or own rental property you will also need to bring the total amount of cash you received and a list of what you spent on your business.
Is your income higher than $54,000? Click here to find tax assistance options.